Monday, June 21, 2010

The thrill of it all

They delivered the frame of the main door. It's beautiful.!! Maybe I am over reacting but I am finally seeing the house come together. They also chalked the place where my "fake" fireplace will go.

I am a crazy person. REALLY. (making a fireplace in a tropical country.. what do you call that???)
This is how it will look like.. (more or less) --- (giggle)




My door will look a bit like this. (but I guess it will be a bit bigger).  Then, I will have my english garden on the side of the the house... (ha ha ha ha... somebody called me an eccentric already) with a walkway and climbing vines. It would be interesting to see how everything will turn out.

Housebuilding is an adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...