Thursday, March 11, 2010

WRITERS NEED TO WRITE


I love this blog. I think this is serving as some kind of notebook for me. -- Also, I think it is a bit theraputic writing here....Although I don't think anyone is reading this blog except for my husband-- (HI)...

I love notebooks. I love seeing the words I write in them. I should try and write in one again. -- I hope... still having a kind of phobia...

I really need to start my creative juices again.. writing some kind of story.  I think my brain is a bit overtasked. Been thinking about house colors, design, furniture for the past week.

IDEA..

Maybe I should write about how my journey to interior design is going... HMMM...

Anyone out there?? (echo.. echo... echo..)... hahaha.. OK, so no one is reading this blog.... who cares? I WILL keep writing. maybe one day I might get discovered by someone who is interested in reading.... CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...