Saturday, May 1, 2010

Come on, make my day!

Well... it isn't actually how Dirty Harry meant it but...

The Independent Writers Union is born. (Thanks Olivia!)

I really wasn't meaning to write this much today. I have a list of "to do" things (other than writing) but when you get the urge to write.. you just have to write.

I didn't think we would have the site up and running so soon. Kuddos to Olivia! So I just HAD to post something there. You can check out the articles

http://independentwritersunionph.blogspot.com/

After the last blog post, I was feeling kindda dejected. But I got some words of encouragement from a colleague from the workshop and it got me out of my pool of self pity. LOL.

Thank you, thank you.

Secondly, as I said earlier, the Independent Writers Union site is up. Excited!!!! (Imagine me, jumping up and down)
I hope we get more submissions.


Ok you guys, are you ready? RELAX, take a deep breath.....
It will be fine... don't worry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...