Thursday, March 3, 2011

Garden in the making

As you may know, I am currently sprucing up the house I have been working on. (nearly there!!! after 1 year, 5 months)

This week, they have started to put in the soil and plants for my garden. I am just so excited to see the beautiful plants being brought in.

on the far side.. (where the arc is) is where I will have my organic garden. People have been calling it my "farmville"~ honestly considering getting chickens too!

March is going to be a hectic month! I have also started my DIY project... decorating the girl's room. Yesterday, I did the decals for the wall and they look amazing (if I do say so myself!)


This is a bit harder to do.. I had to align the branches....

I still have a bit more to do before we move in. So, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...