Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sidewalk quirks Bangkok

After my ranting post on the vacation rental, I think it would be relaxing to post a "feel good" one.

Was walking in Bangkok last week and saw this shop by the side of the road selling assorted novelty items

It was really cute - they had robot toys, come handmade replica vintage cars and some bicycle carts


I also saw a jar (the one used for plants which had water lilies... when I looked down, I saw some fish.



I love the vintage cars... I bought some for the house. ( as decor) Maybe when I go back... I'll buy the other models


very 60s... like scooby doo.


this one is like the robot from LOST IN SPACE
Hope everyone had a nice Valentines! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had known you were going to Thailand. I have very good friends there on a mission for the LDS church. I would have loved to have you meet them. They are living in Bangkok now but might be moving to Myanmar. I Love to read your blogs. Your writing is interesting and well done. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I love that you are enjoying reading them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...