Thursday, April 28, 2011

National Geographic

I will post some pictures for awhile.. suffice it to say. I took a lot and brought out the national geographic in me.


These were taken when I climbed Mt. Sinai. We went up early morning and waited for the sun to rise. It was hard but fullfilling. An hour and a half camel ride up.. then another 1 hour for the next level (no camel bec it was too steep) . After the sun rose, we took some picture and quickly went down. They tell us the temperature will rise VERY quickly. As with any desert, the nights are cold and the days are hot so you can guess I was wearing 3 layers and had to peel them off 1 by one as I descended the mountain. The next day was killer as my legs were aching! but oh well... you only do this once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...