Monday, February 21, 2011

Scoring some plates

I am in the process of moving into a new house. Decorating, cleaning...

I have been hunting for some side tables for my living room and chanced upon a small furniture store.

Browsing through their display, I chanced upon some beautiful plates. They were marked down -- TWICE. original price was about $5 each but the final price was only about $1.7 each. WOW. --

 I love the scalloped edges! Plus, they are microwave and dishwasher safe...!!




I could not pass it up. It was still available in a 6 pcs set (perfect for my table setting) and because they were so cheap, I got the square ones as well.


I was scared though when they told me they could only accept CASH for these (since they were so marked down) -- and for one who rarely has much cash on her... I had to check my wallet.... (WHEW!) - good thing I got some money on me and paid the nice lady for the beautiful plates. I couldn't resist and bought 2 pcs of  appetizer plates...

 love the detail!

 the chocolates look great don't they?


This is also microwave and dishwasher safe.. I really don't know when I will be able to use them but I will find a way! (have to invite more people over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...