Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lost in Space

You never know what your faults are until somebody points them out to you,
We all know everyone has something that kind of drives other people up the wall...

Mine (as my husband points out) is that I totally space out when I am doing something. I get totally engrossed in whatever I am doing (watching TV, reading a book or newspaper) that I don't hear anything else. He may call me and talk to me and it would be like talking to a brick wall. You never really know these things unless you get to live with them. (my husband actually has other pet peeves about me but he has to live with what he got... har har)

Yup. I REALLY do try to be more concious of not being that way but sometimes, I just tune out. I saw one episode of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER that perfectly drives this point....


This is a VERY funny episode...  and I sometimes think I am like the girl TED is dating... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...