Monday, October 14, 2013

The Luxe Manor

ICE ICE BABY... DUN DUN DUN DUN DAD DA DUN DUN.....

-- this room reminded me of that song.. hahaha  (love the fur on the ice chairs... !!!)


So, since we are talking about HK and my trip, Let me just say that I LOVE The luxe manor. 

One of the hotels I frequent because of the wonderful interiors and superb service as well as its proximity to the subway and eating places.

For this trip, I got UPGRADED to one of its suites. THE NORDIC.

I joined the small luxury hotels of the world (its free to join) and one of the perks is you get upgraded.

I had been previously upgraded to the suite MIRAGE (sorry forgot to take pics).. they actually name all the suites and every suite is decorated differently. I would  love to get to try them all.

THE NORDIC suite is decorated like its in Scandinavia

the powder room - notice the "ice" basin

   the living room with the cool "ice" chairs

 we even have a nespresso machine

 ice blocks with fur cover. COOL

 the bedroom

 don't you just love the snowflake carpet?

 lamp shaped like ice...

where can I buy these door knobs?

Coming home to this is zoo relaxing. having endured a nightmare dinner HERE... if you have a chance. Stay at this hotel.. you get free wifi and breakfast is included. (smoked salmon anyone?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...