Friday, June 19, 2020

PILI beauty box unboxing

Women of a certain age really need to keep a beauty regimen. Maintainance is really key to keeping your skin healthy.

I am by no means a beauty blogger... but yeah, why not review a beauty set? There is always a first time.

I have a great friend who sent me her PILI ANI beauty box. Yes, this is a sponsored review. Hahaha



First off, the box was really great, with magnet closure like the ones I get from Kiehls.

I got really excited to see it came with a jade roller. To tell you the truth, I haven’t tried using a jade roller even though it was so popular last year. So it was quite exciting to get one to try.

So first off, I did the initial cleansing (using my current facial wash- innis free green tea)

The cream was really cute and it came with a acrylic spoon to scoop out the product. The consistency was creamy and not watery. The one in the set  is the youthful glow anti aging cream
You can get it HERE.   I applied a dollop on each cheek and spread it.



Next, I opened the facial oil -(containing  pili oil and Elemis oil extract) - ageless concentrate



This actually reminds me of olive oil, maybe since it’s also plant based- I put a few drops on my hand and rubbed and then patted it over my face. - The I did the jade roller
It was cold to the face which was great (note to self: keep the jade roller chilled in the ref for next time) the oil absorbed well and did not fell sticky — ( I hate sticky products on my face)

Roll.. roll... roll...


And here is my face after 5 minutes.- the roller kind of gave me a red flush ( I guess it got the blood circulating)
Total effect on my skin will have to come after two weeks, but my initial thoughts on this is... NOT BAD at all. We have to support local products for our economy and I find this as a great alternative to the imported brands I am currently using. My face was massaged really good and it felt really soft from the moisturizer and oil.
So, as per the box hashtag... do I look #IAmAgeless?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...