Friday, December 10, 2010

Milo- give me strength!

I will be running in a 5k again this Sunday. To be honest, I just had 1 training day this week. I was so busy with managing the house and my father in the hospital I just had no time for anything.

It will be the MILO INTERNATIONAL MARATHON.  In the flier, they put the 3k run as a "kiddie run" -- it just takes me back when I was struggling with the 3k run... and they consider it for kids??


Well, Milo is a chocolate drink for kids..so maybe there is a point. Sunday will be the national finals for the marathon. I am just there for the experience (me and little ol' 5k...) Can you believe %k is only a WARM up to the marathoners? I even saw some leggy Kenyans competing last run I was in. I am sure they will be participating again on Sunday.

I hope I can maintain my time-- Considering I will be sleep deprived - It's my father-in-law's birthday dinner on Saturday. We will only have a few hours of sleep. well.. my fingers (and toes) are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...