Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time and the pen

I really want to start writing.. but I don't have the time to devote my brain to write something really nice.

I am frustrated as hell.

Everyday, the time is like the wind... it goes by so fast and I didn't even get to do the things I wanted to do.

I have a list and I need to prioritize. So writing is WAAYYYYY down on the list and I never get around to doing it.

*groan*

Yesterday was the first time our country had a computerized voting. The lines were long and we were in line for 3 hours. Voting itself was really fast and the counting that used to take MONTHS now took just a day. I think they will be announcing the winner by tonight. It is a historic vote. We NEED a new and reliable leader.

Hopefully, our country is looking toward a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...