Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cagayan de ORO

Summer is scorching!!!! 38-40C  .. if it gets any hotter.. I'll try to fry an egg on the hood of my car!
(sizzle sizzle)

Speaking of driving, I renewed my driver's license this week. I should have renewed it on my birthday but got too busy. Thankfully, the Land Transportation office has set up satellite offices in malls.. They have one near my office and it is airconditioned, no lines and very quick. I would have died if I had to go to the main office.. (with the heat, lines and all).. Surprisingly, they took a pretty decent picture this time around... hahahahaa.... got to live with that pic for 3 years you know!-- maybe the airconditioning helped.. being stressed doesn't a good picture make!


I am super excited by my upcoming trip to Cagayan de oro...... whitewater rafting and zipline.. wooo hoo..giddy with excitement!!!!

I have discovered a new website. (Although I booked my travel before I found the site) I  may book my succeeding trips thru them...

Here are some of the things in store for me.... photos taken from the website..





Their prices are pretty good and they have amazing packages... (they have trips to other destinations also..)

http://www.philippinesbudgettravel.com/category/domestic/cagayan-de-oro/

They also post updates in their facebook page: PhilippineBeaches.org  
I obviously became a fan.


here is the official "visit the philippines" video... I think it is one of the best they have made!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...